Friday, August 14, 2009

cupcakes to beddings

You all know we bake and sell cupcakes for all occasions as a sideline job right? Well, lately, we have been getting a lot of orders for cupcakes for baby showers! We have received five batches of orders and it’s not even the end of the month yet. It seems more and more couples are having babies. As for me, I’d prefer items that are meant really for my baby shower over diapers and bottles because Id want to have something that can be a keepsake for my child in the years to come like Baby Bedding Sets. I have so many favorites at www.babybeddingpalace.com. Well actually the fact that they offer affordable yet high quality top of the line bedding sets makes me want to hoard almost all of their for girls design.
That is why, I made sure that my friends know what I really love to receive on my baby shower. And guess what, a lot of them gave items that are really on my wish list! Even the personalized stuff I didn't expect to receive, I got! I'm just one lucky mom to be surrounded with kind and thoughtful friends. And they are still keeping up with their promise to be the nicest godmothers to my daugther! :D

0 comments: