Friday, July 31, 2009

aloha themed

My daughter received a nice themed Party Birthday Invitations from a neighbor's kid yesterday! I wasn't able to take a picture of the birthday invitation but it is close to the photo below. Aloha themed! I wonder where in the world shall we get a Hawaiian outfit for the little brat, or we just opt of letting her wear a nice white top and floral skirt for the birthday party or,whatever.

Anyways, as I've mentioned about the birthday invitations, I can't help but acknowledge how nice their invites were! Probably expensive by just seeing the paper and envelope that was used. Just like the ones being made by www.express-invitations.com - the leading invitation maker that can create a unique and personalized invitation according to the customer's desire! plus they can add photo, logo to any card without additional cost! now that's nice right?!


http://www.express-invitations.com/images/thumbimages/22779_051102Tropical_Party_2060PI_sm.jpg

0 comments: