Saturday, August 08, 2009

house and home inspiration

Lately I've been doing my rounds on house and home interior decoration sites. Not that we are already planning on our dream house nor renovating our interiors but just plain visiting on sites. Getting inspiration for the future and making myself realize what theme of interiors that I would want in the future. Actually doing random visits on online sites that features classic to funky faucets, bathroom stuffs, kitchen items and all, and to this writing, I have bookmarked so many styles and designs already! Even my mom loves the sites and all the sample layouts of every room and interiors. If only we are money able, it'll be super nice to start building our own dream house... maybe in the future.... we just have to save more and more for now :D

0 comments: