Friday, November 23, 2007

my life

this is the latest photo of my 'mag-ama' ... this shot also invades my phone and my desktop as wallpaper... :) many people notice that Olin got her looks from his tatay, but some said from me.. how about you, who do you think really is the kamukha? but one thing is for real here, Olin got her pose from me! she is a certified camera-emotera! oh, i just can't wait to take photos of them using my dslr! good luck na lang at wag ako kainin ng camera ko~ baka lumululon ng tanga un! hehehehe... 10 more days and i can fiddle with it na! teehee! i'm so excited!



2 comments:

Kristine said...

Ang ganda naman ng kuha ng mag-daddy. I'm noticing na nagiging mas kamukha na ni Amiel si Olin, noh?! What do you think?

Kristine said...

Ang ganda naman ng kuha ng mag-daddy. I'm noticing na nagiging mas kamukha na ni Amiel si Olin, noh?! What do you think?