Thursday, July 26, 2007

Face Behind

seems like a lot of meme's and tags are invading the blogworld huh... and this time a got from IREL.. thanks girl! :) sometimes it makes me reminisce my elementary and high school life, yah know, filling up those slumbooks, writting and making sure your crushes will soon read your description 'bout him but not actually writting his name, just hints! :) hehehehe.. now where am i? gawd, i get lost easily, distracted in seconds. weeeeee!!! wooohooo! earth calling kathy! weeeeeezzzzzziiiippppp!!!! em' back!

ok let's do this...

i started blogging last quarter of 2005, for my wedding preps journal. even before creating my own blog ive'd been into visiting and reading anonymously w@wies blogs... getting insights and inspirations for our coming december wedding.

so here's a random facts about yours trully...

I dream of enrolling myself to one of those university online I am legally kutatera, I curse like a mad insensitive tambay when i'm totally pissed, I have a size 8 sometimes 9 feet, I always had to see our guidance councilor when i was in grade 2 because of my "attitude", I drink atleast 2 cups of coffee a day, I could finish a medium sized packed of m&m's like a rice in one sitting, I'm a witch in my past life,and thats a fact. I have always wanted to be a flight stewardess...but ended up a Management graduate of SSCR due to a random decision to switch courses days before freshman enrollment leaving my bestfriend by herself at La Salle. I am a voracious reader,who even reads labels of all sorts.Always liked eating Lugaw.Used to drive like a Wacko-Maniac but Age/Gasprice mellowed me.I only have one sister and she's younger but waaayy tooo bigger than me.I would definitely want to travel someday and visit Europe and hopefully land a job there,ciempre together with my husband,we'll pick up from there.When i was a kid i loved walkin 'round the house barefoot and as a result--biggie-veins sprouted and my feet now shapes like a ginger,big ginger.I can't carry a tune to save my life.But I love to sing bigtime!.I wish to have braces or retainers back then.Amiel and I loved to have kids,3 or 4 maybe.I really really love my husband AMIEL,HE is the only person I let boss me around..occassionally ;p I wanted to have a nose and toot job someday.I have a torne-out-levi's jeans,i have it since my freshman years in college.I would love to have a collection of scarf watches.I really get worried wit zits.I sooo love ilog maria soaps.I believe that if you cheat on a person,you should keep it to yourself,deal with the guilt and suffer the consequences.I hate the thought of taking off wet clothes after swimming.That's why i'm not a beach person.Ive'd always wanted to write,i guess that's why i find blogging so appealing.I love taking pictures.I hate it when people have a false sense of entitlement.I've got a terrible temper and can say really nasty things and be really mean and hurtful when totally pissed in a jiffy.I am a rabid sweet-tooth.And may die if i miss my daily sugar fix.i don't have a regular mealtimes,and i don't really care about what i eat (before).I hate my thick lips.I've always wanted to look dainty(for a while atleast,just to see how it would feel).I keep my hair blow-dried every sigle day because if not it'll suddenly transforms into a broom.I can't stand having the same perfume as other people.I definitely would stick up for my family and friends anytime.I find my husband really attractive.I am very good at nothing.I usually write with black ink. pink and brown combi addict.Interested with witchcraft,sorcery,curses and chants.I feel confident with my intelligence, i have never needed anyone to tell me i was smart.street smart! And now, i am a full pledge mother! yes! BABAE PO AKO!!!



photos were taken during my pag-uumarte-preggy-days




And here's the instruction to this meme :

1st step - Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already showed a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2nd step - Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

3rd step - Tag as many others as you like in your post to spread the meme.

4th step - If you link back to me here and send an email I’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

now, it's time to tag... kristine, bang, jody, krizteene, cory, noemi, tere, trinity, ella, irel, aiza, haze, ann, jen, toni, lynn, chepot, jen, joyce, peachy, cheche, caryl, litzie, joy, yen, jengkie, nice, au, nobe, ehvie, kathy, tony, lovely, dauphine, apple, joanne, rolly, jacqui, skye, macy, greymom, morning, ai, darlene, sassymom, bem, jade, che, auee, yette, melisse, mommychi, amore, mec, jane, apols, feng, julie,sheila marie, rach, luisa, joy, bernzkie, fionixie, eloiski, leilanie, jacque, aggie, lisa, alpha, andrea, mai, gen gen, idealpinkrose, ate sheina, vemsan, lizzz...


0 comments: