Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friday's Feast 153

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.

*** my barbie doll that i always bring along with me, i even used to cut her hair short believing that it will grow soon just like mine! :) it ended up looking like gay-ken! :)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?

*** 8 i guess, it's me who always find things that the others had overlooked.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?

*** at our bedroom, snuggling with hubby or playing with my daughter... miss them both!

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?

*** 3 days ago, i learned about this new site for my paid blogging, i registered and now i'm doing assignments for them! :)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.

*** so many things in my mind that i wanted to buy, but i haven't got the moolah to buy those :( sad...

1 comments:

Gattina said...

We are not all Rockefellers (sigh*) to buy what we want.