Monday, July 16, 2007

3 is an odd number

I was tagged by thet


Three things that scare me
1. Losing my Family
2. Olin - my daughter getting sick
3. Death/s


Three people who make me laugh
1. Amiel - my husband
2. Olin - my adorable daughter
3. Papa - he has this outstanding antics that can make us, his family laugh 'til it hurts!


Three things I love
1. Seeing beautiful sceneries for me to take picture of
2. Smiles and Giggles of Olin
3. Hearing and Seeing raindrops


Three things I hate
1. Traffic!
2. A**hole peeps that keeps on goin into my nerves! aarrrggghhh... wish the good ol' earth suck them in! :)
3. Not getting what i want! hehehhe...


Three things I don’t understand
1. Why the hell MIGUEL ZUBIRI got in the Senate?!!?
2. Why PRISON BREAK is not yet seen on local chanel?
3. Why does babies were taken away by untimely death...


Three things on my desk
1. my computer
2. my cellphone
3. unfinished piles of report! huuuwwaaattt?!?!


Three things I am doing right now
1. doin' this tag
2. munching puto-seko :)
3. writting some stuff in my log book


Three things I want to do before I die
1. live somewhere in Europe
2. see my kid and future kids have a successful life. (naks, ayaw pa talaga ma-chugi!hehehe)
3. drive my own top of the line ferrari! wuhhuuu!!!

Three things I can do
1. i can install softwares in a pc, which i know is so easy for others, but heck, it's impossible for some! :)
2. eat kare-kare and menudo straight from the fridge! PG!!!!
3. blog and do my office work at the same time! :)

Three things I can’t do
1. I can't sing in tune
2. I can't dance in tune also. Talentless!
3. I can't eat fish with sabaw

Three things I think you should listen to
1. your mother and father
2. Kris Aquino! bwahahahaha! jokeness.
3. Eddie Gil!!!! whahahahaha! jokeness ulet.


Three things you should never listen to
1. those who keep on giving empty promises
2. those who are not worth talking to... mga-epal's!!! f*ck off!!!!
3. politician's that are considered trapo! go to hell!


Three things I would like to learn
1. Adobe Photoshop
2. How to earn big bucks and have assets so that we can get this good ol' Visa's
3. how to speek another 2 or 3 languages more


Three favorite food
1. Amazing Glaze of Go Nuts Donuts
2. Sinampalukang manok
3. Peanut Butter and Choco Sandwich

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Mc Gyver ...tanananantantan tantantan tantantantananantantan tantantan!
2. Shaider .. iligtas kami sa landas ng kadiliman! kami'y iyong ipaglaban!
3. Batibot .. tinapang bangus tinapang bangus! bangkang papel..bangkang papel!


hehehehe... now i'm done! thanks mare'ng thet!
and now... i'm tagging Kristine, Mommychi and Irel ... i'm having the hard time choosing who's to tag, that's i checked my comments corner and see who's the last 3 to comment! :) and yeah, blogger friends..tag yourself too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo kat ty for tagging me i will answer it in the morning okay? heheh it's already 1:55 AM galing study class ko kasi tomorrow! answer ko yan in the morning:) take care:)

Anonymous said...

hehe sorry Kat i know I promised taht i will do thsi first thing in the morning but been busy today. i woke up late and just in time to go to groceries then go to school sorry but i finished it though!!! naanswer ko na rin sa wakas sorry ulti kung natagalan:) enjoy the rest of your week:)