Friday, June 29, 2007

i hate you! nyahahahaha!!!!

been tagged by jane :)

Time for hating :)

1. Food you hate
--> anything fish with sabaw... makes me think im eating alive fish

2. Fruits that you hate
--> durian and mabolo

3. Veggies that you hate
--> love 'em all!

4. Celebrities or people that you hate
--> I HATE WENDY OF Pinoy Big Brother!!!! aaaarrrrgggg!!!

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate
--> Traffic --nakaka badtrip!

6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate
--> anything with lotsa kalandian and non sense stories. waste of time.

7. Type of Music that you hate
--> novelties and commercial songs--but usually ends up as my Last Song Syndrome

8. Household chore that you hate
--> ironing and changing curtains

9. Things you hate about the world
--> violence and poverty!

10. Things that you hate about yourself
-- > sometimes i hate my face! :) nyahahahaha!!!!

now, i'm tagging... kristine, rach, jade, litzie, andrea, ann, auee, ai, chepot, joy, yen, nice, dauphine, thet, apols, macy, greymom, yette, melisse, feng, amore, darlene, skye, rolly, mec, aggie, joy, fio, kathy!

1 comments:

auee said...

sorry dear at ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng time to visit. Just saw I got tagged... now it makes me nervous baka may iba pa kong meme na di nakita! arrggh
:-)

I'll do this on Friday :-P