Sunday, May 01, 2011

Like mother, like daughter!

Amazing and at the same time funny how my daughter copies whatever I do and vice versa! :) Guess it’s really true that whatever the elders do, the youngsters follow. To give you a very clear example, here is our photos… taken a few seconds apart during the last time my sister and I tested my new lens. I asked my sister to take a snap of the phenomenal look-down/cross legs pose and immediately, we saw my daughter doing the exact same thing beside me! Really funny, that my sister has to quickly shift her position to take shot of my daughter’s emote-self!

Please bear with my awkward pose, I know that I still need polishing and confidence to strut well and yes, got to do some real time study on pink magic reviews and try it soon, for me to have that sexy and slim body! :D

 

 DSC_0249 DSC_0258

0 comments: