Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walt Disney Tours!

One of our family’s highlight last year was our first out of the country trip to Hong Kong! It was actually planned almost a year for we wanted to make sure everything is well laid and will turn out according to how we foresee things. But to be honest, it was really stressful for me because I don’t have any idea on what to expect, what to see first and do once we step foot at HK. Good thing, my friends are very patient with me every time I asked them on tips, suggestions and the likes regarding our most awaited trip. You see, I didn’t booked anything from a travel agent, but instead I contact directly the airline, hotels, parks and most specially Disneyland Resort and Hollywood Hotel. We didn’t experience any private tours – since I didn’t know that it actually exist! But after all the stress match with careful planning, we were able to enjoy everything and really had a blast!

Speaking of tours and travels, I learned that there are companies that offers great service when it comes to getting package tours and VIP leisure trips that only requires some clicks over the web! Imagine being able to have everything planned without going through all the fuss and even some share of squabbles with your trip-partners because all you need to do is sit and relax and let the travel company do everything to make your vacation very memorable and easy! michaelsvips.com is very known to do this! offering Walt Disney tours which includes giving you your list of to-do’s, schedules of shows – plus reserving prime seats and VIP treatment and the likes, as they are very well familiar with the resort so they can give you guarantee of premium service and experience! Hmmm, and with that, I am once again tempted to book another Walt Disney World Resort stay soon! :)

Anyways, to complete my reminiscing moment, let me share with you some of our Disney trip photos :)

 

hks88

last day15 DSC08869 DSC08829

hks159

0 comments: