Wednesday, March 18, 2009

invites!

my childhood friend is set to get married this coming September 5, she's one of my brides maid during my wedding and godmother to Olin. two days ago she asked me about Save the Date cards that she'll be sending her friends, since December is a super busy month that is why it is a must to send out STD so that guests can mark their calendar for the event. and since celebrations or any occasions actually excites me, it tried on looking for sites that can give me ideas on the newest trends and lay outs an invitation or a STD cards available. there are a lot of Invitations samples that i found which my friend can choose from, i private messaged her as soon as i found one that might interest her.

speaking of occasions, remember the coming out of the latest addition to the family? she's set to be welcome in the Christian world on May 25, my cousin might be interested in getting an idea to this samples of Baptismal invites. a busy mom like her does need a hand on creating a special events such like this. i find this invite so cute!

and of course! my daughter's birthday and her cousin's is fast approaching, was talking to my other cousin last night about the preparation that we need in the up coming birthdays of our lil brats... i told her that we're planning on having the simplest invites that would not cost much, something that i might do the lay out and she will happily be in charge of the printing! though up to now, i'm still undecided on what our theme will be... something colorful with lots of balloons is something that i would definitely want.

0 comments: