Sunday, March 22, 2009

3x Thursday Meme

1. Do you have a calendar on your wall? What's it of? Do you like it? Why/why not? If you don't have a calendar on your wall, what do you do when you need to look at the days and months ahead?
:: Yes we have. It's a calendar from Our Lady of Manaog church in Pangasinan given by my mom when they paid a visit there last January. Yes of course we all like it! :D

2. Do you wear a watch? Why/why not? If you don't wear one, how do you keep track of your time, appointments, when to eat, go to bed, etc?
:: yes, I do always wear a watch. It keeps me on tract with my schedules and stuff.But yeah, sometimes I failed to follow my routine even I know the time. hectic schedules and some mixed up!

3. How do you keep track of appointments (of all kinds) in your life?
:: I keep a planner, it's where I write everything, my expenses, my plans, my desired to buy items like a sleep number bed before the year ends, my schedules, my priorities, Olin's updates etc.

0 comments: