Sunday, March 01, 2009

dream always wanted

A friend who is located somewhere in the states is very good when it comes to make ups and fashion finds. Sometimes it makes me wonder if she has gone to those fancy cosmetology schools like beauty school houston to have a very good taste to right blending and whole beauty itself. Something that I've been dreaming to experience. I always wanted to get a diploma or something out of learning the ins and outs of making a person beautiful through make up and yes, fashion. But I would definitely stick to the cosmetology line since putting on make ups and making one's face look really nice is what I wanted to learn more. Actually, I've been hoarding make ups and brushes already! who knows, I might be able to enrol myself to one of those famouse beauty schools in the future, at least I am already prepared! But of course, if possible, I would like to enter Regency Beauty Institute and become one of their renowned student to succeed in business that has to do with beautification!

0 comments: