Saturday, February 14, 2009

must have - salt scrub

One of my self indulgence is going to the spa and having a day full of pampering, but this thing comes only if we have enough money to spare for this luxurious things… but since there are a lot of products in the market today that offers the feeling of spa and relaxation at the comfort of one’s home, I am one of the money who actually tries on different products! You see, I have this thing for salt scrubs and cleansers, the softness feeling on my skin makes me giddy happy afterwards, and let me share with you one of my most loved salt scrub product that actually was first given to me by cousin who works in a cruise ship based in Europe… so technically, this is a European brand.. it’s called ELEMIS

ELEMIS Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow

Elemis Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow

it is said to:

  • exfoliates and remineralises the skin
  • prevents ingrown skin after waxing
  • effective on skin’s rough spots like knees, elbows and feet
  • removes dead skin cells and deep cleanses while stimulating the skin
  • Improves skin absorption

And let me just tell you, this is one good product I truly reco! :D

0 comments: