Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

belated Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.. especially to my very own mother .. who was with me
all throughout my days, not to mention during my own 'giving-birth-session' with Olin. for all the extra care rendered and the super love she's giving
her grand daughter. i could'nt ask for more... thank you for making olin sleep whenever she's not cooperating with her 'real mom' (yep, that's me!) and cries all her heart out whenever i try to put her to bed.. for taking care of olin when Amiel and I go out, even now that Olin has her yaya na already, mama, still make sure that she's a hands-on grandma.. of course, to my MIL who's a very supportive mother and grandma for all the ka-kiyan and stuff.. for the love and care she's continually giving Olin from the day she was born.. Amiel and I are super happy and thankful for having them as our Mothers and Grandmothers to Olin... :)

0 comments: