Tuesday, January 16, 2007

her name is...

OLIN REI

I'ts been almost 9 months already but only few knows what'll be the name of our precious child... it was not a very hard decision for Amiel and I since from the start (even before we were not yet married) that if ever we'll have a child a part or so will be from my father's name... he then always agreed. :)
and now that we're having one already on the way, we then have to think of a name that'll match with my father's name... and then tiny thoughts came in, why not name our child from the names of her GRANDFATHERS! :0 (oh di ba sipsip ang nanay?!) and para fair na din .. as simple as that.

OLIN REI C. DEL ROSARIO

OLIN ---- from my Father-in-Laws name ORLANDO --- we first thought of Orlin, but then, it sounds so chaka :)
REI ---- from my Father's name REY -- actually RITO is his legit name, i dunno how'd people came to know him as Rey. ???



0 comments: