Thursday, March 09, 2006

random things... (updating)

  1. I am legally kutatera
  2. I curse like a mad/insensitive tambay. (bad noh?!) who cares! ;p
  3. I thought I was going to be a really tall girl as I've had size 8 feet from the age of 12. Only to find out i'll just reach 5'6..and believed that if you are tall u can be Ms.Universe. haha!
  4. My school required me to see our guidance councilor every week to report on my "attitude" when i was in grade 2.
  5. I drink at least 2 cups of coffee a day now.
  6. I could finish a medium sized pack of m&m's like rice in one sitting if i didn't control myself.
  7. I actually have a copy of the film "Practical Magic" due to my curiosity in witchcraft.
  8. I have always wanted to be a flight attendant (but)
  9. I ended up a management graduate of San Sebastian (my high school institution) due to a random decision to switch courses 1 week before the freshman enrollment and ledt my high school bestfriend Leah on the bee-line of enrollees at DLSU-D, kze i dread the idea of falling in a very long line every semester. ugh.
  10. I am a voracious reader who even reads labels when i am in the mood.
  11. I haven't stopped liking lugaw since the feeding center days in elementary. Though i'm paring it with tokwa't baboy now.
  12. I used to drive like a maniac but gas-priced-increase mellowed me.
  13. I am the oldest child and i have one sister.And she's way-too-bigger than me! ;)
  14. Although i constantly argue with my mom, i really, really love her.
  15. When we were a lot younger, I was the one who washes my sister's poopoo until she reaches her elementary days! hehehe
  16. When I get older I hope to have a really big house with big backyard and big swimming pool...(my ultimate dream since childhood)
  17. We (my family) had only 3 dogs, the first one got slaughtered by the very bad people called "manginginom" after telling my mom that Brownie is sick and is by that that time calling 'kamatayan' because of the non-stop howling. Only to find out, that the pity dog has luslos pala. They cook our dog for their pulutan. I believed that was the time i said my first meant curse, hoping they'll burn in hell.
  18. I, is so afraid of other dogs.
  19. some of my favorite films are- While you were sleeping, 50 first dates, practical magic, my best friends wedding, magnifico, the craft
  20. 2 of my

0 comments: