Friday, July 13, 2012

invasion tag


got this from Jean! :)

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. 

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
 working as an office slave

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
 Finished some tasks, Take care of Olin, Cook,Clean the House, client meet up

3. Snacks I enjoy:
 Chocolates and Chips, Chocolate Cakes, Fries

4. Places I’ve lived:
 Cavite City and Tanza Cavite

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
 : well aside from opening a whole lot of savings 
for my daughter's future, I would help my families for them to have a better life, give hefty amounts to charities and churches too and probably I would create a foundation for the street children

6. People I want to know more about:
 Mr. Grey! :D

0 comments: