Saturday, May 28, 2011

weekend warrior

Just came from another birthday shoot and yes, I am really tired and badly needs some rest as we are going to have another photo gig tomorrow for a baptismal event. Guess the term ‘weekend warrior’ fits me right, especially for this month ( and hopefully on the next months to come! ). Anyways, aside from being happy for doing what I love best, which is yes, taking snaps of everything, being able to cover events makes me also filled with mouth-watering dishes every time! thus the need for an effective fat burner right after shoot indeed!  Haha. But kidding aside, I’m just really thankful for having scheduled bookings  up to December and hopefully, more clients will come to book for my service :)

 

Anyways, before I end this post, let me share with you a sneak peak photo of the celebrant…

DSC_0847

0 comments: