Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our First Family Christmas Tree

Last week, the husband and I were finally able to put up our first ever Christmas tree! It was actually requested by our daughter as she keeps on asking us why our house doesn’t have a tree full of lights- pertaining to the tree of our neighbor. And so, we then decided to purchase a medium sized tree as a large one wouldn’t be appropriate on our little abode. So last week, aside from my best diet pills for women purchase, I made sure to snag some Christmas balls and lights and the top star too at the mall thus we were able to finish everything in a day :D But of course, I had to seize this first-time-thing with my camera and did a few snaps on the tree’s ornaments as well.

Indeed, Christmas is sooooo near! :D

 

with lights

 

ginaya ko kayo mai at alpha! hahaha

 

es is for estar!

 

red + green = PASKO NA!!!!

 

pine cone

 

little red apple

 

red ribbons

0 comments: