Monday, October 25, 2010

book for kids

http://lowe.lib.wv.us/bgread1.jpgAre you a mother of children with ages 0-12? Well, I belong to your group and as a mother; I usually pay attention on how my daughter could develop skills for his future. I let her do her things like crawling, playing, from speaking da-da-da and others. But I also see to it that I am teaching her good virtues that he will carry until she grows old. And one way of teaching her are by books. I do not purchase as it will be some kind of waste of money due to I need to throw them away when the right time comes. That is why I recommend this website, booksfree.com to all mothers out there. Are you familiar with Amazon? This website is better than Amazon. It offers special and unique services for children and I admire them for offering services with high quality and with understanding on their client’s situation. They do not charge overdue fees; they let you Rent books without worrying of what if I did not return it on time. Book rental is advisable for children since they will grow and will purchase more books in the future. Audio books on cd are also available from this website which I think is advisable too specially for children who doesn’t speak yet.

0 comments: