Thursday, July 01, 2010

Disney Hotel Stay

Please bear with all my vacation posts in almost all my blogs.. as you can see, I am still on a high from our first out of the country vacation last week! thus explains my blog posts spamming :D As I've said, I so love Disneyland! and so thus the husband and dear daughter. The amount spend for our accommodation and other stuff we pay during the whole duration of our stay are all worth every cent. And with that, the husband promised that he'll bring us back again there some other time -probably and hopefully, during the winter season when it's cold and the weather is not humid and all. Actually, the our vacation made me think about this sell my timeshare that my aunt has been telling us about.. I wonder if this has anything in common with the Disney accommodation or something... not really sure though, thus the wondering aloud :D
DSC08964

0 comments: