Friday, February 12, 2010

MK for V-day?! :D

One more sleep and it's Valentine's day! I used to be one of the many girls who wishes to receive something on this special heart's day... until I got married. I'm not really sure how things change, but the husband and I decided and vowed not to celebrate it (on the date itself), simple greeting is enough. No need for fab gifts and all, not even a worth drooling bag by Michael Kors! something that I'm wishing.... hmmm, I believe the husband can forget about our vows of not giving gifts on Valentines, he can get this for me and I wouldn't feel mushy, I promise! :D

MICHAEL Michael Kors MICHAEL Michael Kors Erin Large Shoulder Bag,  Black
Michael Kors MICHAEL KORS Tonne Tote, Optic White
Michael Kors MICHAEL KORS Skorpios Pleated Hobo, Pumice


0 comments: