Saturday, January 02, 2010

saturday 9

1. What did you think of 2009?

That life can really turns out sour, even if you do your best and be kind and all. But as a whole, this year opened my eyes and learned a lot of things. I became wiser.

2. What do you think was the news story of the year?

The Haiden Kho and Katrina Halili scandal! lol :D

3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about?

oh! a lot!!!! but I believe some strange aliens are reading my blog and they might you know read and think the other way around. peanut sized brains you know :D

4. What was your favorite song of 2009?

ABS CBN official Christmas song...

5. What did you accomplish this year?

Oh, a lot too! from being a shopping maniac to learning how to save :D

6. Did you learn anything new this year?

Lots of things! I learn everyday as a mom, wife, friend and blogger! :D

7. What are you looking forward to in the new year?

our plans to push through.. being with my dear husband again,after a year of long wait.. my kid going to school and hopefully gets approve with my college student loan :)

8. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?

same old, same plan in my parent's house

9. What’s the best thing you ever did on a New Year’s Eve?

family bonding over food, fireworks and all :D

0 comments: