Friday, January 22, 2010

bummer

Been very overwhelmed with so much things these past few days thus made me unable to finish all my pending tasks on time. My friends are already bugging me to do so every so often because they are already over and done with theirs. But unfortunately, just when I needed my mojo on writing and wild imagination, it has left me! argh, not even a single formal thought can't get through my head. Imagine composing a less 100 words post in two hours! Now that's alarming, I know. So here I am now, blogging my brains out - in my major effort way. I also do blog hop every now and then to find topics (even about this gory hemorrhoid cream I was able to read earlier) for me to start my own composition too.
Oh well, maybe another cup of joe can help... will make one in a few.

0 comments: