Saturday, August 22, 2009

we want a vacay!

I've been inquiring travel agencies about their packages they can offer for us, now that the season is known to be peak, and those destination weddings resorts are getting jammed with guests, getting one is near to impossible since a lot of people are already booked. Anyways, I received an email with reasonably priced couple package from one of the travel agencies I called in a few days ago, but the thing is, we plan to bring the terrible toddler with us right? So I guess the idea of getting a honeymoon package is crossed out. I just hope we can still get one if this idea push through, we will see. That is why for people who wants and planned to have a vacation really need to or is advised to get a so that things can be settled and booked for a smooth sailing quick vacation!

0 comments: