Tuesday, July 07, 2009

sunday stealing

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... is my daughter

2. I am listening to...the sound of the AC

3. I talk...to my husband earlier over the net

4. I love...my family

5. My best friend/s...are my best buds! lol

6. My first real kiss...was forgotten

7. Love is...a kind

8. Marriage is... a commitment

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... of you!

10. I'll always...be here for you

11. The last time I really cried was because... the memorial of MJ

12. My cell phone...is in my dresser

13. When I wake up in the morning... I looked at my daughter

14. Before I go to bed...I pray and kiss my daughter

15. Right now I am thinking about...my online shopping! lol

16. Babies are...cute!

17. I get on MySpace...not anymore

18. Today I... attended a novena mass

19. Tomorrow I will be... busy! I hope

20. I really want to be...a traveller :D

0 comments: