Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1. If your boss says, “I would like to talk to you about your internet usage” what would your first reaction be?
:: I will get nervous as I am guilty for using the internet for personal stuff!

2. If you SO asks you “Does this make me look fat?” how do you answer?
:: I am honest with my husband so yes I will tell the truth

3. What is one thing that you pay for, but resent having to do so?
:: My internet!

4. A day is being created in honor of you. How should we celebrate it?
:: Shopping without guilt!

5. What CD or Album in your music collection do you secretly enjoy, but would be embarrassed if others heard you grooving to it?
:: Britney Spears!

6. How long do you think you would last if you were a contestant on Survivor?
:: I hate the sun so I doubt I will last for 24 hrs even!

Thanks, Yen!

0 comments: