Friday, June 05, 2009

Photography Passion.

It's been quite a while since I got hooked on photography. I never actually thought that I'll get addicted with it until I decided to turn my gadget to a pro or a Single Lens Reflex (SLR) camera. Endless inspiration came from some hobbyist friends. And it it's the same circle of friends that I share the same passion and enthusiasm with until now. Even motivating me to upgrade my lenses and improve my photography skills. Lenses and accessories are even part of our shopping sessions. We hold meet ups whenever we can and hold on the spot photoshoots among us. Of course, we share and discuss photography tips and tricks like the correct camera and lighting settings and so on.

There are several reasons why I love taking pictures but the most notable of which is that I want to preserve special memories through photos..especially those of my dear daughter who grows up so fast. I never can turn back time so before she turns to a young lady, I try to capture every minute of her toddler years. However, taking photos of a baby or toddler isn't that easy. It's in this stage when they are so active so I have to be just ready and quick yet precise to take a snap. Unlike a jewelry photographer who can take time to spot the best angle before clicking, taking pictures of a child is completely otherwise. This the reason why my camera is almost always set on a "child" mode. Plus, my daughter is such a great model and poser that's why I'm even more inspired to further hone my photography skills.

0 comments: