Tuesday, June 30, 2009

me is weird! lol

i was tagged by auee hmmm... been staring at my monitor for the last 30 minutes now... and guess what, my mind is blank!

gawd, i need some help here...

The rules are:

"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!"

6 Weird Things About Me

1. i cannot sleep without my favorite pillow. even now that i am married, i still have my pillow somewhere near me...

2. i smell every pages of the book/notebook i'm reading/writting ... a habit since i was in gradeschool, maybe because of the scented panda ballpen i used during my studying days... and yes, i so looove the smell of a new book ;)

3. i only eat fish when it's FRIED. if not, i'd rather starve to death than have the feeling of eating a live fish.

4. i hate to the nth of my bone commercial and novelty songs --- but you'll always caught me singing it. duh.

5. i love pariring every fried dish with vinegar...an act which triggers my gastric-malfunc.

6. i have low tolorance of pain, but wishes and strived very hard to have a normal birth labor without anesthesia... but then after 6 hours of pushing, i failed and need to have an emergency c.s. :(



0 comments: