Sunday, May 03, 2009

searching online

I am still online now and still finishing some online tasks that needs to be done before I hit the sack. And because tomorrow will be another busy day for me, a lot of personal tasks and errands to run in the morning and continue with my mommy duties and takes care of the house. Anyways, I just received another favor, this time from who has been asking me to look for suppliers of catheters that they can purchase to be contributed to certain clinic as part of their clinical hands on. Good thing, some few months back, I was able to blog about Allegro Medical (AllegroMedical.com), a division of Allegro Enterprises, Inc. that is one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned online retailers of life enhancing products in the United States known for their high quality products and equipments in line for medical use and other consumer retail products. A good suggestion it is for my sister! can't wait to tell her :D

0 comments: