Sunday, April 26, 2009

weddings and the nots

Looking for wedding favors ?! Well then, you can check out weddingshop.theknot.com for their tons of nice wedding souvenirs from the simple ones to the most intricately designed items! And with their super affordable prices, you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from hoarding their items! I remember how I used to get hook with this site too three years ago, while we were still on our wedding planning stage, I totally awed their products because of their uniqueness and great quality! I even had to asked one of my friends to buy some items for me that we were able to use on our wedding day. But actually I was really eying a lot more of their items if only we weren't able to buy some of it locally.
So there, if you are looking for great unique favors, check out their site and be awed too! :D

0 comments: