Sunday, April 05, 2009

Friday Fillins #118

ffi



And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will not book a reservation this Holy week, we will all observe the lenten season no matter what. So don't even bribe me even with New York City hotel.

2. Believe me or not any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of surprises!.

4. I will take a long break after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can still find peace.

6. Unhappiness is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include creating cuppies for a baptism and Sunday, I want to hit the mall and have my hair treated!

So there, hope you guys have a wonderful weekend ahead and yeah, don't forget to stay safe and pray during the lent!

see yah!

0 comments: