Thursday, April 09, 2009

anniversary...soon

Our fourth year anniversary is just months away, the husband and I still doesn't have a plan yet on how we will celebrate this special day. Now that we are proud parents, we would want to experience this special milestone with our precious daughter, a day or two somewhere new would definitely be nice for us for the three of us. A stay in a nice and fancy beach is one of the things we are taking into consideration, that is why, I'ved been inquiring travel agencies about their Adults Only Resort they can offer for us, now that the season is known to be peak, and those resorts are getting jammed with guests, getting one is near to impossible since a lot of people are already booked. Anyways, I received an email with reasonably priced all inclusive package from one of the travel agencies I called in a few days ago, but the thing is, we plan to bring the terrible toddler with us right? So I guess the idea of getting a honeymoon package is crossed out. I just hope we can still get one if this idea push through, we will see

0 comments: