Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One's purpose

Sometimes, I stop for a moment and think of myself and my finding a life purpose. Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not a lost soul or whatever, but you know, there are times that I had to think clearly of what I really want to do with my life. Yes, I am happily married, not that we are in a very perfect union state you know, we also have our shares of ups and downs, misunderstanding and petty quarrels too. I am a mother, a doting mother but sometimes I had to think if I am on the right track of things. A lot of questions are filling my brain once in a while and it helps a lot to have someone to listen to you whenever you need to voice out or think out aloud. Actually, a friend once told me to try and read self help books, just like her. And thanfully, I was able to find myself reading inspirational books and other books that can practically help me understand more about life and purposes. But do you know that there are professionals who does this things? I mean helping a person find his or her purpose? Finding a life purpose is an enjoyable and encouraging feat. Check out the profile of Science of Identity Foundation and rediscover life the way it should be. He is one of the many recognized professional who does this Identity Foundation and all the works. Head over to Jagad Guru's profile for more information if you want to know more about him.

0 comments: