Thursday, January 03, 2008

car parts

i am so not particular with car accessories before, i doesn't care at all as long as the car is running and it can take me wherever i want to go, it's fine, me and the car is doing just right. but that was before i had car trouble right in the middle of a high way. i tell you, i was totally clueless. i don't know what to do but to call the husband and tell him what happened. i cannot even tell him the parts i'm in front. so now, ive'd learned my lesson well, that's why i take time now to read about my husband's passion... cars and its accessories. and it surprise me actually to find myself interested with motors, radiators and even about Dodge Charger accessories and all that jazz. who knows, someday you might see me fix a trouble car engine!

0 comments: