Saturday, November 10, 2007

One More Chance




bea:
ang totoo hznggang ngayon umaasa p rin ako na sbihin mo sa akin na ako pa rin
....ako na lang....ako na lang ulet..
.


john lloyd:
she lovd me at my worst...
you had me at my best....
and you chose 2 break my heart.....

***awwwww! as what one of the sites that features this upcoming movie said... Star Cinema gives us another reason to be kilig with their latest movie ONE MORE CHANCE starring John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo... the story is about the college sweethearts who break up when Basha (Bea) realizes she is starting to lose her personality. Basha soon realizes that Popoy (Lloydie) is still the one for her...


what's good news for me naman is that the Husband asked me last week if i want a movie date?! naks! so we are to watch this flick this wednesday... kilig talaga!

so are you guys gonna watch this movie too?

2 comments:

crazed_heck said...

hi miss kat...
ang swet naman nun ng gesture ng hubby mo..
anyway, i am not going to watch...i am not into melodramatic movies as of late..

hihi...

Eds said...

Gosh, I really want to watch this movie eh!lol! fave kc namin ng ka office mate ko cla bea & john eh heheheh! hope maconvince ko c hubby! :)