Friday, November 23, 2007

me and my brat


kamusta naman ang pose ko?! papahuli ba naman ang lola nyo sa picturan galore?! not! hehehehe... this photos were taken during the Nuestra Senora dela Soledad de Porta Vaga motorcade.. we weren't suppose to join the said event because of the conflict schedules but thank God everything was settled and we were able to make it! so here is the mag-ina captured moments while the husband is driving... the little brat wants to sit on my lap because she loves to do this....



yep she wants my eyeglass for pete sake! the whole time you would see her grabbing my shades! basta the whole time she just wants it off my face.. so of course to keep things easy for both of us.. i had it removed just right after the picture taking... hehehehe... kamusta naman ang sikat ng araw! kids can be so demanding noh?!

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

It's nice to see you bonding with one another.

Anonymous said...

gandang bondong moment ha.. sarap pag kinukulit-kulit ka ng anak mo, ano? hehe....