Tuesday, November 20, 2007

from TERE

a tag from tere


5 Things Found In My Bag
>>> wallet
>>> make up kit pouch

>>> perfume

>>> 07 planner/pen
>>> rosary/prayer booklet

5 Things Found In My Wallet
>>> bills/coins
>>> picture

>>> ATM & credit cards

>>> IDs

>>> receipts

5 Things Found In My/Our Room
>>> our bed
>>> olin's crib

>>> cabinets

>>> my lappy

>>> altar

>>> abubot's

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do [Some I did already, some can't
anymore and some are yet to be
done]
>>> Blogging for sanity and money!
>>> Bake!

>>> Decorate the house for Christmas

>>> Diet!

>>>
Christmas Shopping!

5 Things I’m Currently Into
>>> Blogging
>>> Cooking
>>> Campaigning for 83rd Filipino Blog of the Week
>>> Taking care of my baby

>>> Watching PBB and reading why sudden exit of Mcoy and Ethel

5 People to Tag for This Meme

>>> Lizz

>>> Ann
>>> Kristine
>>> Lutchi
>>> Gracie


0 comments: