Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SM Trick or Treat!

i was just doing my blog hopping --you know, to rest my nose bleeding session--- baka ma-dried up na ko eh! hehehehe... anyways where am i? ah! so i found myself reading Peachy's post (as if we're not chatmates!) hehehe, there i learned that they are also about to attend the SM trick or treat tomorrow! weeehh!!! Kame din! so i asked her about the time we were suppose to be at the mall, kasi what's written on the flyers 3pm will be the contest proper.. but i don't think that Olin has to join the contest at the early age so the mallwide trick or treat will do. Peachy said that as early as 11am there are already kids in the mall that goes around in every single stalls, so that's it... 10 am we will all be heading to SM Bacoor!!! teeheee!

and here is what the little brat will be wearing! :)

ooppsie... gotta go now, i'll be packing Olin's things and mine plus i need to call my cousin for our schedule tomorrow... the earlier the better! more goodies for the little kiddos! woooohhh!


3 comments:

ann said...

haha. ang cute. i can't wait to see olin in this costume. hehe.

Kristine said...

Hmmm... Goodies for the kids, or for the Mommies??? Hehehe...

I got Keyan a Nemo costume, but I don't think he'll last 5 mins in it. Wish me luck!

Hope Olin enjoys her first Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Wow ang cute naman nitong halloween costume nya! I love it!