Tuesday, April 25, 2006

wanting a new digital cam


been wanting a new digicam for months now... its not that im not satisfied anymore with my canon A520 powershot, its just that i wanted to explore more... greedy eh?! nah... if only financially ready able though...
keep on thinking bout having a short course in photography...but amiel took the idea as a joke of some sort, maybe not taking me seriously... but it is my dream for pete sake! (one of the many)...i wanted to be fully-prepared before i take pictures of Europe! hahaha!! oh well, guess i'll have to settle down with me-myself-and-i-study option... ;)

and yes, i wanted to have a real SLR camera in the future... but for now, i guess i'll drool over muna for Finepix V10 of Fujfilm...
check out this link for the specs and see for yourself...

Ako yung Link!!! dali paki-click! ;)

so what do you think ha!?

0 comments: