Sunday, January 08, 2006

The one with being a wife! ;)

we're married! hahaha... and i'm a wifey now... ;) ...after almost 3 weeks of no blog and friendster at all, i have a lot of catching up to do! naman! well, the wedding was a blast (though there were lot of uncontrollable glitches and stuff alike...) still, it turned out okay... and amiel and i were really, really happy.. i believed that's the bottom of the story...
what i really wanted to do now is to make kwento and all, kaya i will try to remember some major events that happened during the "it" day.. err, i mean the days before and after... ;)

december 23 --- last day of my working days for the year...made our last minute christmas shopping for my
inaanaks...

december 24 --- now i'm having memory gap.. dang! forgot what occupied me last christmas eve! :( basta, i just
spent it with my family...

december 25 --- christmas day! hear mass with my family... attended the binyag of amiel's bestman's son...
afternoon: went to cavite city to distribute my gifts for my pamingkins and inaanaks...
kidnapped Mari to help us finished our missalettes @ BMDR. ehhehee...

december 26 --- stayed @ home, kze i wasnt able to go out of the house na, making sunod na pamahiin of the
lola's... i finished wrapping the remaining tokens and gifts for the ento. also, tita;s from my
father's side visited also to get the gowns for the wedding helped me put ribbons on the
misalletes.

december 27--- last day being single! start of my leave na from work..
we also had our confirmation @ st. mary... together with my dad who proxied our ninong and
nana inggay as our god mother.
around 3pm, my sister and i fly na to the island cove to check in kze we still have the final
rehearsal at 5pm with the whole ento.
5:30pm start of the rehearsal with our two coordinators, Ms. Mk and Ms. Sharon...
made final touches, briefings for the bridesmaids and abay's, gave my time table sked for the
wedding day... briefed me and amiel with other stuff.
9:00pm mama and papa arrived @ the hotel, make konting kwento, arranged all the parapher-
nalias needed for tomorrow, prepare all the things needed for the wedding.
12:00 midnight: and i'm still wide awake! keep thinking of what will happen on my wedding...
excited and nervous. sad kze i'll be leaving na my family... yeah, i did cry myself to sleep... no
wonder why i had puffy eyes on our day! := (


december 28 --- kathy and amiel's day of fun!!! ;)
i'll be having a different post for this day...
---birthday celeb din ni mike dillan, my inaanak and amiel's nephew...
---Wedding dinner @ our place, which was atteded by my co-employees who weren't able to
to make it sa reception namin kze it was our year-end inventory. attended also by the whole
kapitbahayan and other friends who wasnt able to made it sa official reception. sobrang dami
dumating! saya! ;) ... afterwhich, balik cove kame ni amiel... honeymoon?! hehehehe...


december 29 --- still at the hotel! cant believe that we are finally married... ;) checked out late and went straight
to my parents house to open our tons of gifts! jonah and rj were also there to help us...
***we were suppose to have our honeymoon/vacation getaway after new year, but sad news
came when my mother in law called and tell us that amiel's grandma is in a critical
condition, so we immediately went to the hospital, and before midnight, lola passed away+

december 30 --- made transfer na our gifts to our apartment, clean and make ayos all the stuff... pero gulo pa
din kze we have a small house kaya puno agad sa mga gifts... pahinga, then punta na sa wake
ng lola...

december 31 --- we sleep sa house ng family ko, then go to the market with my mom, for the new year's preps
tsaka for fruits para sa aming house ni amiel... ;)
afternoon--made ayos the house for the new year, all the pampaswerte ritual was made and
arranged by me... sabi amiel, may pagka chinese ang mga beliefs ko! hehehe... pala pasok
swerte! hehehe...
dinner --- with amiel's family... then new year's eve naman with mine.... tapos fly na sa house
namin after putukan...
january 1 --- our first new year as husband and wife! yehey!!!! saya saya!!!
...looking forward for lifetime more to follow...
---sleep all day... ;)

january 2 --- @ lola's wake...

january 3 --- my friends: glen, mari and aga invaded our house!
first cook meal for the year: ADOBO!!! which they say is masarap daw! hehehe....

january 4-7 --- clean, cook, watch tv together... saya!
....lola's wake every evening.

january 8 --- prepare for the next day's work... hay, tapos na maliligayang araw ng bakasyon...
lola's burial.

january 9 --- i'm back to work!!! with a new name... hehehehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,plano naren kc nameng magpakasal ano bng massdyes u samen pra makamura????????