Saturday, January 14, 2006

amiel and kathy: the wedding kwento

our wedding kwentos that'll definitely take centuries to finish....ehehee...

I really can't believe the wedding that we planned for like 5 months was finally over! And now, we are actually enjoying our first weeks of our marriage! It was all worth the puyat for thinking and hardwork... in just a day.. a dream wedding was unfolded...

pero let me make kwento starting from the day before the 'it' day...

December 27- night before, it rained!
and HEAVILY. AS IN.

sobrang dami tuloy ng inalay naming egg ni mama para lang it won't rain during our wedding...

turned out?! sobrang sunshine! Thank You Lord!!!! another miracle for me...

Siguro nga, its just a tukso esp. for me, kze the exact time we're transferring all the wedding paraphernalias from BMDR shoppe to our hotel room e dun ang kalakasan ng ulan.. muntikang madulas pa ang lola nyo! worse, wala si amiel to help me out, kze he has some errands to do pa, good thing was able to kulit kuya ichie para pasama sa shoppe and back to our room, hay... kapagod!

my mama and papa arrive around 9pm na, and my sister and other ento came also to our room to help me put ribbons sa giveaways ng sponsors... talk about cramming... yada,yada. ;)

then my gown and manequin arrived from Bibsy's room, and placed it sa corner ng bedroom.... hay... i'm really getting married... kileg.

was up 'till around 2am... with mixed emotions and butterflies in the stomach...and a lot of blah blahs in my mind...

and i have to be wake up by my mother at 4:30!!!! sus!

Took a looonnggg hot bath... and true enough, my stylist MARTIN BOROMEO arrived earlier than what i expected... make change na for my getting-up-dress... yes, coz i never wanted to wear a robe while being prep up... dunno why. basta yoko lang. ah yeah, kaya ayoko din pala kze ayoko magmukang boxer! nyahehehehe...

before 6 am, i was ready to be beautify na... hehehe...tsk, tsk, medyo matatagalan sa part na to...;) and one by one, suppliers started arriving... KULAY our photo/video team, Coords, Florist..

what i didn't know since i haven't experience bein a bride before is that andami palang anik-anik to do before going to the church, gettin' dress up with the gown exudes great effort from many people esp my couture/sister in law, my mom, Martin plus the fact that i have to be video captured... talk about bein' a celebrity! hehehe...
after the long photo opts, we now then head to the church which is like 5 minutes away from island cove.

Then there goes the GLITCHES! my female ento was left by their van! kaya nauna pa ko sa kanila! good thing, Jasper (brother/male abay) came back to the hotel para kumuha ng something and there he found the worried abays ko!

and they were late.

at na-pissed off si father... :(

supposedly before 9:30 bridal march pero since there were some un-called for events, 9:45 na nagstart....

my parents.... the cry-full mother. and the all-smile-face-to-cover-up-the-tears father walked before me...

then the door of the church were then close.
there comes the smoke effect! hehehe... slowly 2 people open the door (never got to see who they are though)
and there i enter...

sobrang unexplainable the feeling... parang sa clouds! ;)

then doves were released.

and i, teary-eyed bride walked down the white carpet (rolled out for me lang)over the red one and meet by my parents halfway through the altar.

iyakan.

then i saw familiar faces left and right..... waving and at the same time crying... just like me!

then i saw.... my Amiel! waiting... smilling... wow! then my heart beat stop. sa sobrang saya.

and the first thing he says to me?! "Be, ang ganda mo... promise...."

that made my day. ;)

..i'll be having a wonderful day ahead. i told myself.




(till here muna.... )

0 comments: