Thursday, December 08, 2005

updates.. updates!

November 26 --- My first gown fitting... wow! is all that i can say... surprise! ;)
HAPPY.

November 27 --- Secondary Ento first fitting... Ate Beegel, Potpot, Lovemela and Jonah... very nice!
HAPPY.

November 30--- Rev. Fr. Virgilio Mendoza said YeS for being the officiating priest on our wedding... he wanted
to talk to us though and discuss bout the readings that we want to personalize it....
HAPPY.

December 2--- Got to see the invites... though there are some minor changes... nevertheless, its so ganda! can't
wait to have it all!
HAPPY.

December 4--- My papa came home from Abroad! haaay.... saya namin! esp. my mama...ehhehe...
HAPPY.

December 5--- Amiel and I applied for our marriage liscence at last! kze we had to wait for my dad for the
signature eklat consent... and now, we'll just have to wait for 11 days...
Went to SM to buy wines for the Principal Sponsors...
Amiel bought me a dress for my company x-mas party! naks! ;)
Completed my lists of anik-anik for the preps.. like candles, riobbons,parchment paper etc...
Made final reservation and order for the caterer and the lechon for my papa's bday this sat...
TIRED BUT VERY HAPPY.

December 7--- After work, went to Robinson's Imus with Amiel to buy the Captain's Chair--
my gift for papa's bday... he's really happy i must say... ;)
SUPER HAPPY.... being appreciated and all... worth all the pagod. ;)

December 8--- work, had a talk with my closest friends, Cha and Glen... my superfriends! hehehe...
PAMAMANHIKAN---part 2. since papa just came home, Amiel's family had to do it for the
2nd time... ;) turned out very well, all the talks, advices and tawanan... and we are all sobrang
busog...;)
HAPPY AS IN!

December 9--- today. had to punch in at 6am for the change shift... il go out at 3pm.. hmmm... maybe i'll drop
by again to sm to buy gift for the monito monita para sa x-mas party tom...
SLEEPY BUT VERY HAPPY. ;)

0 comments: