Friday, November 11, 2005

47 days to go... and i'm having nostalgia...




naman! d naman naulan... the weather is soooo hot nga e, im busog naman, really... had adobong porkchop with lotsa garlic, tahong and pritong fish... i'm just finishing my pepsi... then, it hit me... i really miss na my parents, especially my mom... gano na nga lang ba katagal?! hala! 47 days na lang... as in, and i will be katherine del rosario... no more katherine cuadrante... ayan, i really feel like crying... ngaun pa lang ganto nako pano pa sa wedding ko'?!?! jusme!!! (calling Martin Boromeo...pls. lang pakiready ang lahat ng waterproof make-up na gagamitin natin at ayokong magmukhang lukring na sisa pag nag crayola na ang lola mo! hehehe) haaay... wla pa rin, im making patawa na pero still, im feeling sad na.... as in il gonna miss my mama... everything's gonna change after december 28... and i'll be leaving my loving home for good... no more mama to scream at the top of her lungs to wake me up every single day... no more mama to remind me to close the lights after leaving the banyo... no more mama to COOK for me... aayyyy, now im scared naman kze mama's a very good cook! as in the best... and with all her recipes, up to now i only knew i guess 3 putahe, and that's sinigang, tinola and afritada. haaaayyyy.... now i regret those times that i could learn how to cook.... i shouldnt have lie to her na i cannot help in the kitchen kze im busy studying,cleaning and worst not feeling well.... damn.
yes, i would definitely miss my mama... all her patawa... all her nagging bout me being burara and all... after my wedding, there will be no sermon to listen to whenever i came home late... yes, i would miss that. ;)
i'm going to be a new person after my wedding, but definitely wouldnt change as loving daughter to my parents! naks naman...hehehe.. oh,blog ko to... wlang kukontra! hehehe....
i wish i could have said to them how much i trully appreciate all their efforts to brought me up in their best ways... we may have downfalls one time or another but still, managed to get up and be strong for the goodness of our family... i may not promise but i really wanted to have a family just like what i have with my papa,mama and jonah. i love them all... now i'm really crying.. aaaaahhhhh!!!!
I need God's help... i feel like this is the start to ask for this.... "Oh God, please do help my upcoming marriage... i really have a wonderful life now.... please,,, make my married life even better! "

haaayy... buti n lang i firmly believed with the Master Planner of All Things... I know everythings gonna be fine...




0 comments: